Monday, December 16, 2013

MF: November Favorites 2013!!



So many things happened that stopped me from finishing this video but now it's finally here!

1) Books I read?
- Mystery book's quote: ''What would happen if everything I though was wrong, is indeed RIGHT?''
2)What movies did I watch or went to see?
- Thor 2
3) New TV show(s) I started watching?
- Hannibal
4) What did I learn?
- Money transferring system in London sucks and you can easily be scammed!
5)Did I travel anywhere?
- I came back home, only for Holidays but still. :D
6)Favorite foods and beverages?
- I have come to love Costa Coffee probably too much especially the holiday drinks . xD
- Healthy YoYos fruit rolls
7) Favorite clothing items & accessories?
- Zara stretch leggings/pants
8) Favorite make-up & beauty items?
- Match Perfect Foundation by Rimmel London in nr 200
- Stay Matte powder by Rimmel London in nr 005
9) Some of my favorite songs?
- Derick Watts & The Sunday Blues - Hipsters & Hashtags
- G-Dragon - 삐딱하게 (Crooked)
- 2NE1 - Do You Love Me
- Rob Zombie - Dragula
- MyName feat. D.O - Day by Day
- Silversun Pickups - Sort Of
- Miss A - Hush
- G-Dragon - Coup D'Etat
- David Guetta & Glowinthedark feat. Harrison - Ain't A Party
- Teen Top - Rocking
- 2NE1 - Missing You
- Pablo Nouvelle & Fiona Daniel - Is It You
- G-Dragon - Who You?
- T.O.P - Doom Dada
- Taeyang - Ringa Linga
- MKTO - Classic

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment