Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Carol's an Oz gal now!


Hellohellohello! Did you miss me hons!

Well I missed you and even though I can't tell and show you all the awesome stuff I've been up to yet, I wanted to let you know I'm not dead! After Christmas me and my  friend flew off to Australia. A week and half in Melbourne went past really fast and then we came down here to Cunnamulla to work at a farm. The only reason I haven't posted anything turning the past month that I've been in Australia is because of the Internet. You see, here in Adgingbong farm I barely get any Internet to let my family know I'm alright. But I am and I'm sososooo excited to share all the pictures and adventures with YOU!

I can't do it yet but as soon as I get more/better Internet I will. I promise!
Also I have December Favorites still waiting to upload. I know it's way over due but I've been uploading it since 2nd January and it's not up yet and I don't just want to keep it only for myself. :/

Either way there should be a Melbourne blog post up on our Oz blog soon.
So go and clich HERE to see our adventures and reviews and pictures and videos and all of that there! ^^

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment