Thursday, August 28, 2014

Insta Recap: Horse headed

Heading to the Hoxton Halloween party!


Ma fav chef over there just happened to be looking so creepy! xD


And Agnes just happened to get the coolest face painting done while playing Jack Ripper!


Alice&Jack <3


Few days later I had a very exciting photo-shoot with TP at Aeryn's place!



Duckling excited for the photos. 




Hanging at a market again I found this diamond.


We managed to attend Korean expo where we saw a Hologram concert!


And 2NE1's was just amazing, something completely new but really awesome!


I was feeling really ill so we had some delicious drinks t my favorite Japanese resto! :D



TBT: Sometimes it's that one laugh that gets you through the day! (Nottingham)

Welcome to Oxford Circus! 


First time out of the house in days! Forgot how much I love the streets of London and the people here despise the English weather! I had been sick and just stuck at home for over a week maybe even 2!!


Went back to Fox and it was just so much fun!


And Michael was way too crazy again like he always is.


Went to Pizza East for the very first time and let me just tell you, not only did I love the interior design and the vibe of the place but the food and drinks were pretty amazing too! 


Like a Lady! Favorite part of wearing a lipstick. ;)


Just look at that place!


#coffeeMondays are my favorite especially with Costa's seasonal beverages!


I'm always drawn back to my favorite market in Camden. It's just my scene and even if I don't buy anything I love getting lost in the stables and browsing all the variety of stands. 


What to you do in the tube when you don't have any new games or audiobooks on your phone...take selfies of course!!! xD


Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment