Tuesday, November 4, 2014

VLOG: London gal | Photoshoot



Now since I moved to Gold Coast (just another move but more about that later) I haven't been much behind my computer and haven't have time to edit any videos. But I finally sat down and worked on this one for quite a while, while my housemate came down satires to distract me like 100x. Because while I was getting more and more into editing they we're partying and playing games upstairs and he officially called me unsocial of the night! :D

But non of the less, this is a video of my favorite photo shoot I did back in London. I had so much fun on the set and  I'm super happy with the way the pictures turned out. Which will be up here soon soon! ;)

I hope you'll all enjoy!

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment