Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FASHION: Denim Tuesday!

Even though denim has been around since late 18th century not a lot of people realize that blue denim doesn't casually mix and match with everything you'll wear. It's still BLUE. So I for one have never really been into blue denim. It's the black jeans I've drifted towards to...because it's BLACK, it goes with everything and anything.

In the past few years I've found more and more the appeal of good pair of denim jeans since my subconsciousness always leads towards white shirts. But it's not denim jeans I wanted to talk about today, it's denim shirts.

YES! I've been obsessed with those nice crisp denim shirts and jackets and my collection is slowly crowing.

There's just something about the good fit and I especially like the lighter washed denim. They seem to be so much easier to style then more electric or deep blue jeans. Also it's a good step up from classic jeans and tee compo. You know, for the days you're in a hurry but need something you'll feel and look good in! ;)





I can't let you guys go with out some denimsparation so here it is:
















WEAR MORE DENIM! ;D

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment