Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Last time getting away!


So I've had hard time being away from my blog and channel for the past few weeks! Why?! Because it didn't feel like I was away....
I've been constantly inspired and full of ideas. All the content I wanted to put out here has been so vivid in my mind that after few days of thinking things through it feels like I've already put them out there.
With my week away in Greece and the stupid work schedule I haven't had ALL the time I need to put into one idea to bring it to life. Because when I commit, I'll COMMIT for realz. I'll do it 14h straight if needed. I would just be so sucked into it that either I won't ever finish it or I'll finish all in one go. That's why I haven't worked on any of the ideas and content I've had lingering because I know I haven't had ALL the time it needs in order to be complete.

Sadly some of those brilliant ideas are long gone now, or it's too late to bring those to life. SO that's that but to really come back to things....let's start with my most recent...Greece trip. I got back last Monday and have SOOOOO many posts and videos planned. You'll get a pre-video (hint hint! something to do with packing) you'll see another EP of the series ''Carol goes to...''. Of course I did daily vlogging like I do on these trips.

For the blog content I have tons of pictures as well. So travel photo diary, I have OOTD pictures from most days and besides that...I went there with my best friend, who you might remember from the past photoshoots. Me behind the camera and her doing her modelling thing equals perfect combination for photoshoots. So we had plenty, EVERY DAY. Therefor you'll get tons of photos from that too.

That all said I hope you're as excited about all of that as I am because I'm super happy and hyped!! ;)

Until the next post,
xx
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment