Thursday, August 16, 2012

VLOG: Summer mix



Since I haven't been around my camera much this summer I decided to just mash together few clips I had. :D

It starts with this party called Wobble, where I was a photographer and also filmed few clips. It took place in a nightclub I spent lot of time this summer. xD
And the DJ (with out the mask) is my friend who organized the party.

It follows with clips from my class trip to Saaremaa (biggest island in Estonia). I was trying to tell a story how me and my friend went to bathroom and when we came back everyone els had already drove to the boat with the car and we had to run there to make it on time. xD

Then I tried to tell yall how I got a job at Pärnu and that's why I stayed there at my dad's place for the rest of the summer. Somehow I was really unsatisfied with my clips so I just cut them off.

Follows up with clips from the time my friends from home came to Pärnu for a week like they do every year. ^^

And it finishes with this big skate annual event where I only took pictures and one tiny clip of the contestants. >< ups...


xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment