Sunday, August 5, 2012

where to go from here???

So I've been away for a while RIGHT!!!!
I've been away from computer and also home in general...I'll be leaving back to the capital in a week or so and therefor I'm trying to take the last from summer cause there's a lot to do back home.

I have so much to show and talk about BUT I think we should go backwards and start with the latest.

SO yesterday I had my annual huge b-day party at the countryside...this year however it stayed more humble and with less people.


 The thing here is that my lil brother was born 19 minutes before my birthday and 15 years after me...so double party. :D

It's nice to have SOOO MANY cousins of your own age....means so many great friends for life. ^^




 PS! Luv ya hons <3


And look what my hons got me:


ORLY nail polishes...first saw them here


[Sorry about the fouces being off ><]

Rose body scrub made in Estonia


Green sparkle eyeliner by Golden Rose



And among some other gifts I also got jewelry like:






xoxo
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment