Monday, November 12, 2012

Haul of the last 2 weeks

So turning the last few weeks I've picked up few new things :D

Few lip products I got from a drug store:

MIYO Kiss Me lip stainer No 09


Misslyn smooth lip liner No 36 in bright red


Maybelline New York color sensational chic plum No 330



 Then my mom one they got me new hair rolls by BreaveHead


 [The curls turn out adorable]

Sparitual topcoat for nails


And this awesome cookie box from M&S that I can find use in my room somewhere :D


Plus new leggings with leather detailing:



& and these 7-days men socks:



I also picked up these items from Lindex:




[This is in color mint]

And I got 2 cardigan from thrift store only for 1 euro:

This is men's huge cardigan


And this one reminds me the children's show from my childhood (Mõmmi Aabitas :D )


Also my mom got back from Finland this Saturday and she brought me some amazing things:

At the moment my favorite shoes I've been seeking online for months...and she got me these, really leather and everything ^^
These are by O.I.S


Not sure where these terrible awesome ear cuffs come from:


[Sorry about the blurry picture too]

Vintage looking pink leather sneakers from H&M:


Warm stockings for the winter by Divided:


And cuz she said my furry gloves are not looking that nice anymore...she got me new black ones :D


Also today just got in my ombre watercolor velvet brown stockings I ordered online:


The packaging had writings in Korean on it....so cool :)

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment