Monday, November 5, 2012

Vblogger's musics

So today I wanted to talk about this video.

Let me start off with...I've never hated Justin Bieber. I just thought he went through an awkward stage.

Well this post is not really about Justin, even though I've come to like some of his new songs and his new imago....but I repeat this post is not about him.

It's about one of his new videos

 

The song is great but the new way of shooting the video is the thing that caught my eye.
It's like video blogging. And I'm really impressed that sth that good is directed by him. :D

Okey so to leave the amazing dancers and dances on the side my favorite part is the self filming...like I said a vblogger.

Who are those breath taking dancers and where is this awesome waterpark...with cool night parties?!?!?!?!

And wuhh that Nicki and Justin's body wave xD

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment