Tuesday, February 5, 2013

!NEWS!

I  have a big announcement to make which is really emotional subject for me.

Fall Out Boy came out with a new video yesterday. And that means they are officially back from the hiatus. AND WE SURVIVED IT!!!!!




Obviously this song is really amazing for me cause you see FOB is my all time favorite band and when they ''broke up'' I was devastated. My life was turned upside down. I know they said that the band will come back together in few years time. But I wasn't convinced and more like scared it was a lie.

So when all that went down I was confused about everything and left all the alternative/punk/rock music behind me. That was my everything...my music, my style, my life. So I was between geners and my whole closet started taking a different look.

Eventually I ended up finding a huge passion in fashion and later found beauty (make-up and all that). A little later I ended up finding my place in kpop. Few years after that I went to Korea as an exchange student thanks to that.

But ever since the dreadful day, looking back at the 'split' I've gotten a tear in the corner of my eye and shaky hands. I wouldn't say I'm usually that emotional with things as such. I mean I'm really emotional when it comes to my passion but not like weepy type. Fall Out Boy is just too close to my heart.

When I became vegetarian, it was really hard on me at first but all the videos and storys from Andy (also vegan) helped me alot. I have been vegetarian for 4 years or so.

And now that I look back I suppose thanks to Pete Wentz I started using make-up. Eye pencil was the first thing I couldn't go out of the house without having it on. And ever since I haven't gone to school with no-make-up on once.
Also I dyed my hair red thanks to him....it's been red ever since. <3



They are probably only artists who's every single song I love and I could listen to their playlist non-stop without getting bored of the songs. 

To be honest I have SOOO many emotions and storys and feelings bubbling up inside me right now...but I don't really want to get too much into it here. 
So instead I'll sum it up: They mean the world to me, they have affected me LOADS, even though they're hiatus pushed me to changed myself alot (towards more positive side I think)and now when I know my place in the world again I'm clad they're back in my life. <3<3<3<3<3

And I'm going to leave few pictures and mv here for yall too :D


[Always luv <3]

[Our not so geeky anymore angel voice <3]




[Woah someone's looking naked and more covered with tattooes xD]




[The hairy beast of FOB]

Not sure if I can choose between the videos cuz they're all so special and awesome ><













Quotes:

-Tonight the headphones will deliver the words I can't say.

-My pen is the barrel of the gun, remind me which side you should be on.

-The best part of believe is the lie, I hope you sing along and you steal a line. I need to keep you like this in my mind.

-I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs but I'm afraid that someone else will hear me.

-Say my name and his in the same breath. I dare you to say they taste the same.

-I Want To Be Known For My Hits, Not Just My Misses.

-They say the captain goes down with the ship, so when the world ends, will God go down with it?


That's all for now loves,
Make sure to follow and leave a comment down below. :D

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment