Friday, May 31, 2013

VLOG: London | April part 3



It's the last video of London galz in April.

Since this is probably my 'best English' ever ><..... I tell ya what really happened:
- I'm sorry but I just simply had to add the train clips in too...cuz I reallyreally love riding that train through the countryside. Just so much gorgeous view and places and things on the way :3
- So on the first day I only vloged once. I went straight to Agnes's work place and I waited for her in the computer corner. On her break we went to get a bite to eat and have some coffee and since I didn't wanna go home alone and stay there for the rest of the night, I stayed at the Hoxton Grill until Agnes got off from work. I simply sat around on youtube on one of the many Macs in the computer corner. :D
- On the second day I went to Oxford street and shopped a lil bit until my audition in LAMDA
- I didn't feel good about it at all....
- I went to Camden Market to find some things. ( I always go there cuz it's one of my favorite places in London)
- And I just had to mention the weather all the time cuz I came from coldcold Estonia and it was so nice there. :D
- After Agnes's work we went back to Camden for some drinks to celebrate her upcoming b-day. :D
- I just had to add the clips (the ones with out any view) because it was really awesome how the whole pub was singing along to all of the songs ^^
- And then there was the last day....thankfully my plane didn't leave until 3 o'clock or sth like that. So we had time to go for last minute shopping and coffee and sushi :D Well actually I had to run on my train and eat the sushi there xD
- Me vloging in Burnt Oak was just a lot of babble again. Sub just took too long time. ;D

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment