Thursday, May 30, 2013

''Valguse Disain''


Yesterday I was invited to Karolin Kuusik's new studio opening and the launch of her second collection 'Valguse Disain' (Lighting Design) as a press photographer for Stilist.ee.
The studio, the people, the details , everything was just so adorable and super cool!













Her friends baked different pies and cakes for the opening :3






Karolin said: ''I have noticed that I use anything for my inspiration that's missing from my life. In the winter I launched my collection 'Vaikuse Disain' (Silence Design) because I had been longing for silence. The whole winter up until now in the spring I have been longing for light and so this collection is isnpired by water light, forest light, morning light.''





















The whole event was just really cute and amazing on the same time. ^^

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment