Sunday, July 6, 2014

OOTD: It's all upside down now, isn't it?

SO what's the deal?!
It's all very new for me. It's summer, everywhere and I don't feel it! It might be because I've gotten use to the verse seasons here in Australia or...it might be because I'm surrounded with heaps of snow. It's like a winter wonderland here. I know I know, I would have never expected to see snow and live in the middle of it for 3 months when coming here to Australia. But it just kinda happened. So for I'm loving it but I've only been here for a week and a half. And to be fair, I haven't been out of the house much!
Well see how I'll get a long with the snow later on but here's some OOTD pictures from last December when I spent winter in Estonia. And we didn't have any snow at the time! o.o










Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment