Saturday, July 26, 2014

VLOG: London gal | Girl on girl action at the Comic Con



As you can tell this is my London gal vlog from around Comic Con and Halloween. (28-31.10)

I have vlog clips from before and after Comic Con but I'll make a separate video of the even itself. I am also talking about some of the stuff you saw in the last London gal vlog. Like the night out at the Avlon.

The next day was Monday and we got out of the house pretty late, so we ran some arrange and I managed to find few necessary things for my Halloween video like the skull mug and a killer weapon. And like always the night ended with #cakeMonday at Marco's place with few drinks and games.

You will also see the clips of me all dressed up for the Halloween video heading to the grave yard witch was all a big disappointment. But I did get to hang out with my dad while he was in London even though I didn't vlog much those few days.

There's also a clip of another street artist and my step brother playing with a football in the end.

I hope you'll enjoy it!!

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment