Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OOTD: Just letting you know


Look my baby kitty Simba is back home again. ^ㅈ^





It's brought to my attention that people who followed me before or have this blog on their google reader are a bit confused about this new change here.

Now don't worry I didn't delete my exchange year in Korea blog....it's just temporarily nonpublic and moved to a new site. I just have to fix some things there and I'll open it up again and maybe some time this year finish writing it too. xD

Anyways I'll let you know when and where it'll be. Okay?



I was trying to take a nice photo for the year book but after loads of weird ones I kinda gave up and decided on this blurry one:


But this is what really went down the whole time:




Oh and I also got 3 new things from the store today too:


Nude lip liner by ARTDECO nr 17


Really gorgeous spring colored nail polishes (green) by MIYO nr 12 and (lilac) by MANHATTAN nr 69G (I think >~<)

Nearly finished with the paper and I can just feel summer sneaking up. Still a bit sad about missing the most beautiful season in Korea~Blossom Season

xoxo
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment