Thursday, April 26, 2012

PhotoDiary: Beer Fall

Just few days ago I re-found one of my favorite group's songs folder. Been listening to the playlist pretty much non-stop. xD

Well here's one of the songs for yall and I just lovelovelove the technique of the video..



Anyways last Friday was the prom night for 12th graders aka 29th flight aka my flight....sadly not anymore after the year in Korea....I have to retake a class basically.....

So in order, we 11 graders had to throw them the prom thing. I was assigned as the backstage organizer's assistent. Well I ended up spending most of the time with my friends in the ball room and out.

Don't mind me I'm just lately extremely upset about all my friends leaving me all alone in the school. TT TT

Okay enough of that...here's what I wore to the prom job....



Those 2 new nail polishes.


Necklace: from Vienna
Jacket: MONTON
Leggings: by Estonian designer Liina Stein

Some pictures from her previous collections too:






Over all it was fun night and I made it home from the after party around 6AM....5h of sleep and then I head it over to my bestf's place where I helped her bf to throw a b-day party for her lil sis, 16 little kids all together....mad house..... She was out all day and made it home at 9 PM....we were grilling in the backyard with the whole grew (kids playing inside and by grew I mean the friends) until 1AM....home, sleep for another 5h and then headed out with mom to KABERNEEME to take photos of some plots. (cause she's broker and I like the camera thing xD)
Anyways the whole day we spent running around in woods and fields.





Lil bro:




Then to eat at OKO:








And then JÄGALA waterfall that looks more like beerfall to me xD




One last thing....help me figure out a name for my new bonsai tree....the other ones are called Yoko, Mo and Abigail. Need a name for this one too. ^^




xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment