Saturday, May 5, 2012

King's Speech



Some time ago I saw this inspiring historical movie about King George VI of Britain who had a speaking condition. I don't want to give in too much plot but it's really worth of your time. Another great act from Colin Firth and well who doesn't love the incredible Helen Carter. ^^

They're both just so convincing and drop down AWESOME



Here's the trailer:



So lemme start with the wow'ing hats....you see TOP HATS are my THING so I was hyped the whole time. :D


Helen's hat were also really interesting and classy




I'm one of those people who pay a lot of attention to the camera work on movies and I LOVED THE CAMERA'S ANGELS AND ZOOMS. So artsy and amazing.

I really like all the feel to the century that this film takes place. Despite all the gloominess, the clothes style from hair accessories to simply popping red lipstick, the cars, plain models and homes. I specially loved the room that all the training took place.

And all those crazy mad training tests gives me a Sherlock Holms feel and I luv it.



Of course can't forget Mr. Geoffrey Rush


xoxo
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment