Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hi again!

Sorry for not posting a while...I've been meaning and really waiting too but since I lost my photoshop and had hard time getting it back I didn't see a point of posting before.

There's this dark shadow on my personal life at the moment so I'm going to make few mind getting off posts before I'll leave the country again soon.

Cause of the lack of appetite lately here's just a little teaser for yall from the food I've still made. xD




So there's 3 new song totally stuck in my head. I bet it's not most of your' tast but who likes can check em ^^:

New ringtone too :D







BTW found few fisheye pictures from Korea I didn't know I had so here are some of them:




Oh and one from China:


This post iz so long already so I'll be right back ^^

xoxo
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment