Saturday, May 5, 2012

PhotoDiary: Long weekend

My last weekend kinda stretched all the way to Wednesday. Well it was supposed to end on Tuesday but I missed the last bus from Pärnu to Tallinn. >~< ups

Anyways the weekend started with a bee at my gramma's place. Hanging upside down cutting trees and ect. xD



My dog btw is called Tiny in Estonian ⊂(^ㅈ^)⊃



And later the b-day party....with a lot of FOOD







So just chill grill

For the night went back to Pärnu to my cousin's place...so me, 3 girls and cousins hubbie...it was great night. THANX :D

Next morning I got a sneak a peek to my cousins make-up kit. G-Reveals
Exciting yesyes...



I think this is the point I have to mention that Pärnu is the summer capital of Estonia so I got some really nice summery feel hanging out with friends and chilling under the sun in the backyard everyday. ^^

And the awesome party on Monday my fellow friend DJ threw.




Sorry for the random update but I just have so little time behind computer and way too many pictures lately so here you have it. :D

xoxo
-Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment