Saturday, April 7, 2012

HAUL: Just when I was about to pack my winter clothes away, this happened


I don't wanna be another one of those who tweet or facebook every type of weather there is at the moment but, as I'm not so friendly with winter and basically drug addicted to warm sun, this happening is a nightmare. It was already really nice and warm and loads of sun. All the snow melted a way within a day and stayed like this for 2 days. Then the awful snow storm came back and it's freezing again. For a 3rd time in few weeks already. It drives me nuts.


Putting that aside I'll do a little picture list of the things my mom brought me back from her work trip to Vienna besides loads of candy. ^^

Wing earrings from F21:


Chain necklace from unknown place:


Crystal keychain I turned into phone chain from Swarovski:


Snake pattern scarf from H&M and tube skirt from MNG:


Blue shoes by SMH Shoes:


3 fun nail polish from H&M:


The sweetest smeling coconut & cream lip gloss by I love cosmetics:


Really nicely smelling and thick hand cream by Douglas:



Okay so I'll get back to writing my research paper on Korea's studies that I have due date at 16th April!!!

xoxo
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment