Thursday, March 14, 2013

My crib



So this is my last video and I feel like I need to explain some stuff. For one thing I didn't feel like recording myself over it and that made me also forget to add some other things too.


This was my French class assignment and I decided to share it with you because this period of my life is soon to be ending. Of course I had to cut out my bad French. xD
And this also explains the BAD shaky filming cuz I was in the middle of things and did it in the hurry. ><

You see I'm moving away in the beginning of fall and this room really represents a lot of me and my interests. Also it might be too much to soak in all at once. It's a place I've lived the longest time in my life (5 years). I've moved 15 times all together (my parents divorced and made me move around all the time plus I moved to Korea too) and I've attended 4 schools (including Korea's).

Okey and some things I explained in French class:
My bed is infront of this HUGE window and French balcony. (Needles to say I'm anti-vamp and need loads of natural light all the time...so this is perfect)
Above the bed there's 2 shelves. First one is unfinished but galaxy theme and the other one with flowers obviously. On them I have my vintage radio I'm afraid to plug in cause it might explode. xD
And also my camera collection. On the spinning wheel next to my bed I have always a pile of unfinished books. (I have mentioned this in my previous videos too)
Then there's the frame for my jewelry that was a DIY.
After my vintage sewing machine you'll see my destinations globe. :D
And the rest is hopefully clear enough.

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment