Friday, April 19, 2013

Going crazzzzy



So those of you who know who GD is, you know what he's like. But for those who don't know him and you like fashion I strongly recommend you to keep your eyes on him!!!!

This is he's latest video. Not only is it corky and cheeky with the Big Foot and WC scenes it's also filled with amazing looks and fashion items. ^^

Here's some of my favorites :
- The very first hipster look has amazing hair!!
- Okey I know he looks like a total lady with the next look BUT the hair is still cool
- I LOVE that pink elephant's head/mask thing. :D
- that fitted jacket with square pattern wowaweewa
- then comes out Taeyang (who's hair I still hate, but this one is better then the last one) with gorgeous sunnies and chill tee
- WC scene: really fancy that leather strapped on vest and cool pants
- He looks soooo badass in that badass leather outfit but some what tiny O.o
- OMG that square top hat is a total DIY for a smaller one, right?!?! remind me to do one okey ;)
- if you haven't gotten this before then now I'm telling ya....I have a thing for those formal jackets...especially for fitted ones.......and that dotted one is blissed with the penguin looking longer back
- and I can never go around or over/under sunnies......the matching black ones are sth I've been keeping my eye on for some time
-OMGG2 that dance.....have no word for it!!!!
-GD has always featured at least one mindblowinglyawesome cap....and in this video it's the one with fangs......NEED IT


You know I should have done a rant post about the crayon mv too cause I was seriously taken back by that one. :D

But oh well I hope you guys see as many amazing things in this video as I did and also got inspired by it ^-^

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment