Thursday, April 11, 2013

Updating or upgrading life



So a little update on what's going on right now.

In 2 and half weeks my school will be over. Well the classes will be over. Turning the two weeks after that I'll have 3 exams and then until mid June I'm free to live my life (except I still have to go to work too xD)

So right now I'm between a cap year in Estonia or London and going to uni for BA acting in London.
My auditions are still going on but either way I'm happy with the result. If I do get in, my dream path will start right away and I'll be moving to England for very exciting life in matter of months. If I don't get in, I would have all the time in the world for a very first time after 13 year of school (and an extra year for a person who would do anything but go to school, this was a torture) and I could finally do all those manymany things I'm passionate about. ( you see I'm really bad at my time management and if I start sth I'll get really into it but with school that hasn't been possible) And that also means I could finally do all those videos and blog posts that have been piling up in my head but take too much time to do with school and other things on my hand. :D



On the side note though, I have a phobic fear for needles and blood. Every single time I go to doctor's for blood test I go all ghost in my fcae (even if I look away and go to my happy place), I feel REALLY dizzy, often faint and get a bruise to that place EVERY TIME. Happened to me 2 days ago. >-<
I know exactly what childhood nightmares caused that (might tell ya someday). However my body reacting to it weirdly was before all that. And now I know why! You see when my mom was carrying me she had to go to doctor's for blood test after every 2 weeks and she was always really afraid and always thinking about me. That caused my brain to develop unconscious fear and reaction to all that. :D
Anyways I believe in things like that, if you don't it's fine but this is my story and I'll stick to it.


I'm off to London next weekend again. Really excited!!! However it's funny how I feel staying there...it's like I'm at home but I'm just having a sleepover at my friends place. ^^

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment