Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTD: The Finish Line

SO yesterday was the very last day of school. EVA!!!
Okey basically we only had the emotional last ceremony and crying and speeches by teacher and a fellow student. We also planted a tree in front of school and yadayadayada.
Took many pictures and later went out with some of the classmates. Oh and I also attended a fashion show before I joined with them but I'll get to that in another post. :D

So here's just what I wore that day:









Everybody:



And few pictures of the crazies:





Oh yeah Thishthish Matteius, still mad at you.





Anyways I find myself loving this class more and more. The less time we have/had together the more I am fond of them :D
Even though I've been in this class for 1,5 years, I'm really happy I have the change to graduate with this year's flight (that's what it's called in Estonian at least). XXX. LEND
It's really funny how every class and every flight has it's own face and it's SOOOOOO different from my last one.
Even though when ever I sit down behind a table of guys OR girls eiher way they always start picking on me. I suppose I'm an easy target cause I always go along with the game and it ends up really funny. xD

But what I wanted to say is thanks everybody. You were the only reason why I came to school on most days cuz this last year was just a pain in the butt and annoying as hell to me. Love you all! <3

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment