Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PhotoDiary: Czech/Poland

I went on our last class trip with destination to Prague. We got there by bus so most of the trip we actually spent on that. I loved it...some others were really annoyed by it but I loved it. :D
We just watched movies, played cards, chatted, laughed, chilled and so much more. Because of driving until late night our bus also turned into party house on wheels. We staid in Poland for two nights cuz of the long drives.
Even though the weather was REALLY bad all the time (non-stop rain), we had reallyreally bad sleeping and eating patterns and also problems with the tour guide, I still loved it soooooo much. All thanks to the people I was with :3

SO here's a little recap of the trip:


















One of the coolest night clubs I've been to ;D 


We went to a wax museum and I just really loved what Smetana and Mozart where wearing:








The boys took a alcoholic's style of swim in thermal pool in Karlovy Vary:






The vlog video will be up here as soon as I'm finished editing it :D

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment