Saturday, June 29, 2013

Graduation....

So my graduation was really emotional for me...I didn't cry because it didn't feel like a end for me but still really emotional. 

I did my make-up, hair, nails and also dress myself. I think it turned out quite fine ;D



Girls looked gorgeous and guys looked hot, speeches were heart warming and the atmosphere was just so fine.




Baby bro right next to me here :3


With sweet Helena :)


My ex-class teacher also my favorite teacher. ;)





With one of my best friends Mattias. :D



With my dad....sadly I didn't get any pictures with my mom D: 



My awesome class <3



I was joined by my family for a little dinner afterwords...



With ma honeybunny Agnes.


And well thank you everyone who was there for a suport all the way through. Muah! ;3

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment