Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Picture time: Just free fallin

My graduation is next week and for now I'm busy with my dress since I'm doing it all by myself this time. In my mind it looked quite magnificent but since I didn't get the right rhinestones and now I'm changing the cut and well everything is turning out different...but I hope it will still look good. 

Also before heading to Pärnu I raced with the time to film my monthly favorites video so I could edit it there. I finished filming but I didn't have time to edit it. And when I returned I had to study for an exam. which I got an A btw. I'll try to edit it as soon as possible though. 
And also I filmed a summer make-up look over there but since the sun came out so bright and in the middle of the filming I couldn't see a thing and not sure if I'll even edit that video. So I'll most likely refilm it here in Tallinn.

Also next Sunday I'll be leaving to Czech with my class for a week. When I'll return I'll stay in Estonia for a day and then I'll be leaving to France and Barcelona with my family. So I'll be in and out on my blog for a while but I'll try to keep you updated. Definitely do a photo diarie of the trips here. And most likely vlogs too. But until that you can keep updated via my Instagram. ;D
(username: caroltoniste)

But oh well here's the picture inspiration of the week:





















xoxo
- Carol

1 comment: