Thursday, June 6, 2013

VLOG: Mai part 1



Okey so let's go through this step by step:
- Intro...m little bet fly Viki :D
- Then our last minute rushing for more votes for Harri's competition thing. :D
However the server went down and that's pretty much the only reason why we lost with few votes. On the last run we were far ahead for hours and when the server started crashing sooooo many people where waiting to give us votes but they just couldn't ><
Well everything ended up great though....cuz the boys are in Netherlands as we speak :3
- Then some retouches on my tattoo
- I visited my cousins over a long time and my aunt made that piggy cake
- Then chilling with Pattu, Johh and Epp in Vein & Vintage
- I'm wearing a bandage on my fresh tattoo cuz we were at my granny's b-day party and also spring carnage...didn't want to get any dirt on my new wound
- It was still very cold in the beginning of the month but we still started going to beach and tripin around  with cars. And after 6 years I actually know a little bit about the place I live. I've just always been really into my home town Pärnu and where ever I moved I got to know only the steps I had to take and no more.
- In the night's darkness we went to Rohuneeme's catacombs. And in the video you see the sparrows hiding in the depths of the ruins.
- NB! it actually wasn't that warm at all! So we played volleyball quite a lot that month and even when we were supposed to study for exam. But oh well I got maximum score on English oral exam :D
- Then we went to explore more ruins some where in Viimsi
- Just a bit of shaft swing
- Harri took the seats out of his van so we could watch Inglourious Basterds on my computer ^^
After that we went on a little ride....well everyone in the open back just flew around the car
- There was this event where film school and music school collaborated for some clips and my best friend was a host
In the 'Hold your horses' you hear Laura Põldvere sing live
- Chill at Matteius' place, playing Alias and Baila ;)
- Few days later chill at Pilleriin's place....she has amazing collection of vintage music instruments  and radios and helmets and stuff like that :O
- Lunch with my lovlies <3
- Invading the residents of Mr. Foxy xD
- Eurovison...obvious
- And well lil road trips after another

That's it for the first part of Mai vlog

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment