Saturday, June 15, 2013

MF: Mai favorites :)



Like I earlier explained...I'm sorry for this video being out so late. >_<

So the lists of everything:
        Movies: - ''21 & Over''
                     - ''Fast & Furious 6''
                     - ''Great Gatsby''
        Favorite clothing and accessory items:  - sunglasses (by Ray-Ban and Guess)
                                                  - green case from ebay
                                                  - skull case from etsy
        Beauty and make-up products: - Tangle teezer original brush
                                          - Small Talk and Foxy Curls by Bed Head both do the same thing
                                            for me and I realllyrealllly love Bed Head products :3
                                          - Core collection by Real Technique
        Music: - B.A.P - One Shot album
                   - Delilah - Shades of Grey (SpectraSoul Remix)
                   - Aliona Moon - O mie
                   - Gianluca - Tomorrow
                   - Cascada - Glorious
                   - Cezar - It's My Life
                   - Robin Stjernberg - You
                   - ByAlex - Kedvesem
                   - Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops
                   - Koza Mostra & Agathon Iakovidis - Alcohol Is Free
                   - Margaret Berger - i feed You My Love
                   - Marco Mengoni - L'essenziale

Let me know about your Mai or even June favorites and if you have used any of the items I talked about. If so let me know what you think about them! :D

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment