Tuesday, July 30, 2013

VLOG: June 2013



It went down like this:
- Just chillin on the pier with friends....and later in the night darkness one of the girls dropped her phone in the water and finding that was a opera on it's own :D
- Then I joined my cousin and some other friends...going out....the pink bathroom in BUSS and so on xD
- Little outfit clips and a story about my lovely Caesar
- When my brother came to Pärnu I was chillin with him pretty much the whole day. Later I went to swimming practice and it started raining so bad that when my brother gave me a ride home on his scooter my clothes where as wet as my hair
- Two days of grill festival....with fairs and good food and loads of bigger and smaller artists performing live on stages
- Helena also came to Pärnu for a weekend and so we went to the festival and beach and party and so on....also met our new Maltese friends by a burger stand in the early morning hours.  Hihihi
- TommyBoy new albums promotion or sth like that...never heard him live before but I actually really enjoyed it
- Baby bro playing football....and he's getting really good at push-ups too ;D
- Sth I seem to do in my vlogs now is filming my reaction to movies right after coming out of the cinema....so here's one for Hangover 3
- Sushi and work at the pet store
- We wanted to watch a movie with galz but I had to pick up my baby bro...I usually do that with a bike but just so it would be faster we took that tiny car
- Like I said: Agnes came home from London...so sushiii
- That amazing cute little place is where my cousin works
- Because of some misunderstandings I don't have any footage of my actual graduation :(
- But yeah...a picture, celebration dinner, my gorgeous flowers and the after
- My kitties last day at home
- Alias and poker with classmates after Czech trip
-......and the sign off.....

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment