Monday, August 5, 2013

Insta Recap: June coffee

Yes one recap from like 100 years ago...but still I wanted to share it :3


The hothot beginning of summer...every morning I was just enjoying sun on the balcony with ice coffe, good music and a book....and yes this is one of the books I didn't want to talk about in my MF video xD ''50 Shades of Grey''


Went to Pärnu after a very long time...so coffee in my host mom's cafe with some fashion books was a must.


I have some Insta pictures in original edit.....and this is one of my kitties at my dad's place.


One favorite summer outfit




My best gal's puppies came to visit me at work (pet shop).


A day before graduation at hair dresser's


With my gal Agnes who came back to the red hair's club ;D


A gorgeous place where my cousin works


Graduation present from Agnes :3



THE DAY


One of my costumers at pet shop

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment