Thursday, August 22, 2013

VLOG: July 2013



Okey so July vlog has been up on my channel for a while now....and I totally forgot to also put it up here...sorries C:

-The guy blowing bubbles Henri Siht is a good friend of mine, a photographer, so check out his page:   http://henrimage.com/
- Apparently I just love singing along and dancing and simply driving around in Helena's car a lot this         summer. ;D
- We wanted to go to Pärnu for a weekend but it turned out on a last minute that we couldn't stay at   my dad's. We ended up spending one day there and close to midnight started to drive back to the       capital. Thankfully we did have time to enjoy a little bit of Pärnu's gorgeous beaches, little cafes and     awesome people (which I don't have any footage of cuz my phone was dead the whole day =/)
- Before leaving we had some drinks on the terrace of Puhvet A.P.T.E.K whiles on the background            was playing live DJ and a saxophonist.
- Me and my best friend had some sushi (captain obvious) at SushiHouse in Rotermanni Kvartal...but I     really don't advice you to go there because the service and the sushi are not really good there. Just     warning you!
- I don't really want to talk about ''Now you see me'' too much here because I loved it a lot and I might     do MovieLane on it. :D (one day)
- I'm saying this just in case some of you didn't understand it correctly...my friends where joking, no       weed no nothing was going on there
- Oh yeah my favorite, playing volleyball on the beach while the sun is setting. Well I don't really like           volleyball that much myself but I enjoy playing it with my friends as it's loads of fun....recently             however I haven't really played that much due to my wrist injury.
- Yes I'm wearing my CookieMonster cap which I got from Camden . :3
- The photo shoot, I too like the out come but I could imagine it going down totally differently. I               mean it wasn't put  together by me so I was just doing what I was told but in my experience I would   have done some things differently. I was even afraid to edit the photos too much because I wasn't       completely sure how they where suppose to look like and where they are being used. =/
  Even though I was really tired and there were some difficulties, it was still fun.
- My two little baby brothers on a swing together at a birthday party ❤
- Dirty little hands after cuddling the one eyed pup with plump cheeks
- I got a new job as a waitress in a 5 star hotel's restaurant. When ever you go to a new place you       should always get yourself familiar with the coffee machine there since every place seems to have     different one and turning the rush hour you don't have time for that.
  We (few new employees) also got a hotel tour to really see where we'll start working.
- I obviously went to see Despicable Me 2 with my baby brother and rest of my family.
- I sincerely love Minions, like I said they make me giggle even the sight of them. :)
- My b-day party's set at Vein ja Vintage
- Everything was just delightful therefor Thank You everyone who made all my birthday parties this         year happen and soso pleasant!!
- Party at my grandma's place....all the cousins and family friends from way back where invited.
  There's a clip of my brother's remote controlled car too which he really loves to ''play'' with xD
- On the day of my baby brother's b-day (28.07) we went to toy stores where he could choose a toy       with his birthday money

Stay tuned for August vlog!

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment