Saturday, August 24, 2013

Vlog: Czech and Poland trip part 2



- Starts with well boyz walking down the hill ;D
- So this clip was actually part of the 1st video's last day but I missed it so I just shoved it here
- We went back to old town with few people...I came back alone because others went to the fountain show what I decided to skip. SO we got ready and just chilled with other people back in the hotel.
- That night I didn't make it to the night club so straight to next day here
- It was a rainy and sleepy morning when we drove to Karlstein to walk up the mountain to a fort. We also visited wax museum up there.
- The kaleidoscope room was simply wonderful. It felt like we where in a huge circle shaped room with a alien glowing planet in the middle of the room. Breathtaking amaz!!
- After that we had some free time to buy souvenirs and have a lunch. My friend was drinking apple juice 'wine' and pretending to be French
- Then the cave tour. We filmed there a different episode which you'll see hopefully soon. So not many clips from the inside of the cave here. I wasn't actually allowed to take pictures or film but I did it anyways just for you. :)
- And yes I'm still terrible at focusing the camera when I film myself. Auto-focus always fails and focuses on the background plus whiles outdoors it's hard to really see it on the screen. =/
- Next stop was in Karlovy Vary. It was still chilly outside and I didn't have my swimwear with me so I didn't join boys to the pool. But the view from it was incredible.
- Nevertheless boys did put on a show just for us. Synchronized swimming and stage fight. :P
- First contestant for the competition ' No Bitch No' you already so in my 'Mai vlog part 1' at about 03:45
- Me and Helena have this joke and it turned really funny when we realized that boys couldn't do it even after showing it to them like 100 times.
- So our winner had some time to practise but totally killed it in the end. xD
- Second time around I did make it to the club and we had a blast dancing with girls the whole night.
- Most of day 5 passed just by slopping on the bus...while rest of them where fast asleep I was trying to find some activities for myself. When it was far past afternoon I finally stamped my feet from frustration since I just couldn't sit in my corner anymore and so I started waking them up.  People got mostly active when it was already dark so the bus turned to party bus once more.
- The last day as you can tell was a endless bus ride until home. Noodles in the cup and no coffee for me unfortunately.

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment