Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Insta Recap: Roaming the down alleys!

Not long after the last photo-shoot I found myself in the down alleys of street art tunnels. A place where walking through 2-3 times a day and it would never look the same because there's always people painting over the last stuff to make room for their new and fresh stuff.



This ducky was my favorite but by the time we left it was already over painted!! :/


Here's a sneak-a-peak since I haven't revealed those pictures here on my blog yet! :P


It was just kinda bow tie and collar chain collab day!


Last vibes of fall was only found in the parks, rest of the London was already taken over by Christmas at this point!


In search of new locations and me likey this one!


Welcome to Wellington Arch!


A wild giant snow-globe has appeared on Leicester Square and I'm loving it!! 



Xbox One release was...well huge!!


Dead Camden Market after Estonian night at one of the pubs over there!


The day I went street art hunting around Old Street and I found the finest of them!!


#CoffeeMondays and working on some new stuff for ya!


#selfiesonthetubeday again! ;P


A Estonian market Agnes dragged me to. And she got all her favorites there. Made the kid happy enough! :)


And look who els was there, little Muumie!


Another night with me and Agnes in the arcade!


It's our tradition to go over to London Bridge, Big Ben and London Eye to take a selfie together every single time I'm over in London! <3 


Agnes and I feeling festive!




Back in the arcade!



Leaving my lip stains behind at my fav Japanese resto again. ;D 


On one of the last nights I ended up in a secret under ground arts club where I heard some really amazing and talented artists! :)


Went from fall scene in Green Park to winter wonderland on London streets in 2 sec...


My last night in London before heading out for drinks with friends I played some Nintendo 64 and PS1 with tha boys! Super Mario was still my favorite.


Well Alessandro at least seemed excited!


The day I left England we had to take a last Movember pic with my gal! Love you hon so much!! <3


Oh and guess what...Not only was it Carol's last day in London before moving away again, she also managed to miss here plane and spent the night at the airport! At least I got to brows through some new pictures I got back from my photographer. ;D


Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment