Tuesday, September 2, 2014

VLOG: My 1st Comic Con



The fact that I forgot my camera's battery at home was pretty dramatic for me! Not only I had to carry that heavy thing with me for no reason, I couldn't get as good and as much of footage or pictures as well.

Other then that my first Comic Con was pretty amazing. Even though I only had a change to go on the last day and I arrived quite late too! :/

But yeah my inner nerd was breaking out so bad that I was gasping and fan-girling over EVERYTHING!

But that place was just simply amazing!!!Little stands selling kitty paw mittens, picachu hats, kpop stuff, comic books, video games, cosplay wigs, different video games/comic books/ anime swords, amazing fan art and anime drawings, shoes with Iron Man on them, Pokemon cards,action figures and figurines and all the amazing nerd stuff you dream about!

And I mean Rusty Spoons was there!!!....if you didn't know I love doing the Rusty Spoons impression to creep out people! :D

People were dressed up from Jack Sparrow to Batman to Super Mario Brothers to Link to X-Men to Dragon Ball to Star Wars to Pokemon to Marvel to Lord of the Rings to Sailor Moon to Disney to Deadmau5 to Adventure time characters and everything in between!

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment