Saturday, September 20, 2014

PictureTime: Fitter Goals

Lately I've been more and more into fitness. More than usual. For years now I've been into clean and healthy eating, I still occasionally trip especially traveling, but mostly still healthy options. I've searched work out routines, healthy recipes and just general inspiration online.

Healthy eating and exercising is not something to do right before bikini season but a life style and state of mind. Something I want to achieve.

Yes yet again while traveling in Australia I haven't been able to work out as much as I wish. But I still try, alright! :D
I even started reading Women's Health magazine and really enjoyed it.

Either way I though I'll just leave you guys some inspiration if you need that extra push like I did! ^^






























I'm sorry if there was too many pictures or this topic is not really for you. But then again you can always just skip it this post of you want! ;)

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment