Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Storytelling: The story of eyes!


I mean I love me some blue eyes like any girl does...be it cute guy's or like my baby brother had very baby blue eyes or those dearly missed baby Simba's blue eyes which her only daughter inherited. 

But still I'm a bigger fan of green eyes being born as a blond beady eyed strawberry (hence the dyed red hair!) girl myself with ever changing shades of green eyes. Often depending on my mood or the day.   

So I can perfectly appreciate Simba's muted olive green circles tinted with specks of black, orange and gold. 

Sometimes hiding a tiny dot of iris in the middle, and other times it's been pushed a side by those two enormous black moons. Only leaving a hint of green rim on the side.


That black iris is something special though!
It can go from a tiny dot, when she's curious and sweet to a very cat unique thin line running vertically across, when she's in #MadCat mode.


And they can blow up to the biggest 2 balloons that seem oddly hallow and on the same time containing entire universe in them!


But you get to see all of that for just a second because she will turn her stare away like any cat would. Unless you are special and just sometimes captivate her as much as she captivates you. And then you will have that gorgeous moment of shared gazes and she will put her soft paw on your cheek.

And that moment is simply

                              BEAUTIFUL 

Here's just a little though I had the other day when we shared that special moment. I figured I might as well share it in this storytelling segment, so please enjoy! ;)

BTW if you're new here Simba is my little kitcat cattywax or by her online name #MadCat. :D
For proof, here's a TB pic of us:



Until next time,
xx
- Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment