Thursday, September 10, 2015

OOTD: Fly away on your flowered path!










Some of you may have already seen my winged backpack and some of you may not know it's my favourite as of the summer that flew past so quickly. I ordered this bag from online in the end of spring and have been wearing the HELL out of it since the day I received it.  
It's simple style goes with any outfit and it's quirky design spices up any look! Plus it fits far more then it seems in size. Most importantly it fits my giant-ass camera! :D

So as you may see I've kept my outfit quite simple and basic...what I do most these days...yet stepped up my game with details here and there. Like the reflective sunnies. Simple in style but awesome in colour...white/transparent frame and yellow/orange glasses. Love it!
Also add in the belt with golden detailing and my favourite 90's style velvet choker.


There you have it. A way to funk up your blackjeans-whiteshirt-leatherjacket combo! ;)

Until next time,
xx
- Carol

2 comments: