Friday, September 4, 2015

VLOG: B-Day Hassel



My birthday was a little over a month ago but I still decided to share this vlog with you. Why?! Because even though it was Wednesday and not much was happening in the middle of the week, my awesome crew-of-3 managed to still be idiots all over the town.
Like I said not much was happening on that day but we still had tons of fun climbing to places you're not allowed, tasting the fountain water, doing bubblegum shots and watching the stars while coming up with a hypothetical elaborated plan to break into a cinema just for one movie!
And I'm sharing this with you since my channel seems to be just all around fun and making me and my friends look like fools online! ;)
So I hope you'll enjoy!

Until next time,
xx
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment