Tuesday, September 22, 2015

VideoInspo: The Scarecrow




Haven't shared a video Inspiration with you for a while. But here is one with a VERY strong message.
Even though it's technically an ad for a video game it really gets the positive message across with out showing the terrifying and vulgar footage of reality.
I've been riding the V-Train for many many years now and constantly get asked questions and judged on this matter. I can honestly say that 70% of people have said it straight to my face that bening a vegetarian or vegan is idiocy and stupid. The reason why I never say a thing to them is because I can only conclude that they are either not well informed on the subject or just simply cruel people.

I'm not here to lecture you today or call anyone names but to Inspire you to look more into the matter and even if you don't go vegan at least make some smarter choices from time to time.

This video is super cute and in any case worth watching. :)

Until next time,
xx
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment