Monday, November 18, 2013

Insta Recap: The beginning

This was early into the October and H&M had already displayed these amazing Halloween costumes for kids. I felt super excited and really wanted to get the Beetlejuice suit for my baby brother but they run out of those too quickly. >.<


For some reason every time we go to Brent Cross' shopping mall we end up getting dinner on the bus way home or to Marko's place. :D


Even the Halloween aisle at ASDA excited me too much. You see it was my first ever Halloween and I've always thought it would be one of my favorite holidays if it was celebrated in Estonia, but sadly we don't. :(


Another tradition here is #CakeMondays at Marco's place. :D 



A place where you can always meet interesting and different people is Leicester Square, my 2nd favorite place here, probably. ;)


And on parallel road is the China Town. 


My first snake bite at The World's End since I've returned to London.


And my first real Korean meal since my exchange year there. ^^


My favorite guy at the corner of Tottenham Court Road!


And back to one of my favorite places, Camden Town!


Skypin with ma #madcat :3


Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment