Thursday, November 7, 2013

TBT: Music time: Cobras!!



You see my playlist of music over 3000 songs got deleted couple of years ago and they only remained on my old broken ipod. Now some of the song I managed to get back on my computer and some of them are still stuck there, somewhere back at home in Estonia in my desk drawer on the ipod. But since I have this very specific thing with my itunes (there's lot of rules the song have to run by before they can make it to itunes) it takes forever to get them all back there. I've been going through the folders here and there this fall and I've found some many of my old favorites that I've really missed. So I thought I might share some with You guys!!

Here's the first one...at one period in my life I was obsessed with  this big group of friends Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship and ect. I just loved how they featured each other in their videos. :D
In this video you see ma boy Pete Wentz as one of the ignorant cops. This song is special since it was one of my ringtones for Oh So Long Time. I like to switch my ringtone out from time to time but I always choose really carefully and I have every ringtone is long enough to make a statement!!

The video is fun, song awesome and group amazing so check em out!! ;)

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment