Monday, November 4, 2013

PicDiary: Comic Con

Guess people who was SOOOOO excited for Comic Con, so excited she was planning on taking hundreds of pictures and doing high class video and interview video of the event BUT was smart enough to forget her camera's battery at home!!??!?!
I'm still licking my wounds and crying over it. 
One video will still come out...filmed with a vlog camera and iphone. And even though we ended up only enjoying the event for 2h I still tried to take as many pictures with my phone as possible of the most amazing and coolest people. So here you have it:

Right after Agnes got herself a pair of cat ear clips:


Me and mini minion:


Me and the cutout of my hero:


Saw so many amazing and skilled artists there, people who secretly draw mangas in their bedrooms, people who actually have made their drawings into comic books and people who make those funny ass animes/cartoons on youtube!!!:


One of my favorite video games Kingdom Hearts' key-blades in real life O.o :


Super Minion:


My other hero Jack Sparrow:


Smile Deadmau5!:


First game in the games area:


Just look at her make-up!!:


So here comes my favorite game out of the ones we played and I saw there! Injustice which is heroes and villains version of Tekken. The characters, graphic and moves where just super amazing!!:




Female Mad Hatter:


And tons of other amazing costumes:





















And me after a long day in the tube:


Well stay tuned for the video,
Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment