Friday, November 8, 2013

MF: October Favorites video 2013!!!



1) Books I read?
- I read ''Girl walks into a bar..'' by Rachel Dratch
Recommended by Tyler boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS51LV...

2) What movies did I watch or went to see?
- The amazing Spider-Man
And yes I know SO LATE considering Spiderman is my 2nd favorite hero. I actually got the DVD for x-mas last year but never manage to come around it before. I miss the old actors but I ended up still loving it!! :D
- Your Highness
- This is the End
Yes, I already hyped about thee 2 movies in my vlog but I did really enjoy them!

3) What did I learn?
- All what I said goes about me moving and the anxiety attacks I had before that. :/

4)Did I travel anywhere?
- You already know I moved to London
- Nottingham vlog is coming up next
- I went to visit Helena in Southampton and this vlog will come out soon too!

5) Favorite foods and recipes I tried?
- Before leaving to UK I made a pie for the very 1st time in my life, it was THE most delicious spinach pie by Jamie Oliver's recipe. I believe you can easily find it online too.
- Even though I've tried a lot of new things here I ended up just filming a clip of this one thing which is Mojito drink from a local grocery storer. But actually the Mojito drink by M&S is much better to be honest. :D

6) Favorite clothing items & accessories?
- I've been keeping my eye on skater skirts in H&M for while now and since my Halloween costume was way too short I ended up buying the skirt to accompany the costume.
- Of course my first Halloween I had to goes as my favorite Alice from Wonderland and also for the video shoot I needed a badass sword.
- I've been keeping an eye on G-Dragons One of a Kind beanie too and now I got it from Comic Con. :D

7) Favorite make-up & beauty items?
- Holiday bath ball Bombardino by LUSH
It just smells heavenly!!
- Scrub 'em and leave 'em body scrub by Soap&Glory
Also smells heavenly!! ;D

8) Some of my favorite songs & albums?
- Panic! At The Disco - Too weird to live, To rare to die album
- Chris Brown, Drake & Kanye West - Deuces Remix
- Lorde - Ribs
- Jimmy Fallon, Miley Cyrus & The Roots Sing - We Can't Stop (A Cappella)
- Block B - Very Good
- TroubleMaker - Now

Well these where few of my October favorites. :D

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment