Saturday, March 21, 2015

Goodbye Winter!


Today is officially the first day of Spring. So I'm here to say goodbye to the winter! We had our ups and down, absolutely gorgeous days and down right awful ones too. We had snow, rain plus sun AND sometimes all at the same time. 

I can't say I'm looking forward to the next winter but I feel it just necessary to go through it every once in a while because otherwise we're not as exited or appreciate summer as much. 
I for one am ready to bury my winter coats, boots, scarfs, cloves and all that knitwear in the bottom of my closet. HURRAAAYYEEE :D

I'll leave you with some photos I took back in December outside of my home town just so we could remember the beauty of it. 








Lots and lots of sun to you honbuns!
Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment