Thursday, March 5, 2015

OOTD: Bats may fly

Some bat girls for this lovely Thursday evening!
How are you guys doing? :)

I have been hoarding pictures to share on the blog for a while. So I don't even know when and where to start from.  

But I guess I'll start with two bat girls from the beginning of the year. Just because these are taken on the night we first went out to Studio since coming back to Estonia. And also because I'm super hyped to see one of my favourite duos Bondax tomorrow night right there and then.

All the explaining I can do about my love for their music is: Leaving aside loving all the songs and being a fan over 2 years now...their song Gold was my NR.1 song of 2014!!!
Every single memory and feels that come back to me with this song pretty much defines 2014 for me!!! **talking very loud, fast and hyperly** :D



So play this song and have a chill evening like I will. ;)



Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment