Friday, March 6, 2015

MUSIC: G-Dragon x Taeyang - Good Boy



I haven't tipped into kpop scenery for quite a long time and the other day when I stumbled upon this I was instantly sucked back in.

Now I don't know if I've mentioned this before but G-Dragon is my kpop GOD in the terms of his geniusness. His ground breaking style, concepts,  music, dance, lyrics, singing, rap and etc.

So it's no surprise that his talent combined with Taeyang's amazing stuff is right up my alley.

This song has right amount of everything I enjoy about kpop song and even tho I'm not that into the original MV I too LOVE the dance practise video.
And well the Lord of Music knows himself that when it comes to kpop I attend to watch dance versions more then the actual music videos. :D

I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I do and get it stuck in your head too. Sorry, it's only fair. x

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment