Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Insta Recap: Of way back

I know this is a recap from a while ago but still :D
My lovely Monte Carlo:




A stop along the way in Barcelona:





The Olympic Station: 


We went to the museum of Dali's work. It was most certainly interesting:


The amazing guitar of Jimi Hendrix's in Rock Cafe:


We went to the Europe's biggest stadium and also the home stadium for FC Barcelona: 


Mojito ice cream with real junks of mint leaves and lime in the middle and a bit of rum in the outer layer. Just soooo good:


The sides of this alley were filled with green little parrots and their nests up on the palm trees:


Trying a new length for my hair. How do you like it?: 


A beach full of eye-candy ;D :


OOTD:


One of the coolest decor for Desigual store I've been to and since it's one of my mom's favorites I've been to a hand-full of them:



Last sangrias on the streets of Barcelona:


The better side of Sagrada Familia...since it was under construction:


7h in Brussel's airport before getting back home:


xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment