Monday, September 16, 2013

MF: Summer Favorites video



Let's start from the beginning:

1)DIY/Projects I worked on?
-You can see there my graduation dress and I'm pretty proud of the outcome! :D
-Then the flower crown I did a night before Czech trip and I've been wearing quite often over the summer.
- I have sooooo many great DIY project buzzing in my mind but the crafts are the problem. I could only get them from a place that's far from my home and I'm never in that area and when ever I go to the shops they still don't quite have the things I'm looking for. :(
2) Books I read?
- Usually turning the summer I don't seem to manage to read a lot of books but now with the fall here I'm back on track:
- ''Yellow Submarine'' by The Beatles is a kids book I bought for my baby bro. I also enjoyed it since I fancy their music and also love the song but unfortunately haven't seen the movie yet.
- ''Fifty Shades of Grey'' by E.L.James is a book everyone has been talking about for a while. Reading that book I often felt like reading Twilight with more adult content but also I felt like I'm too old for this crap...I mean I've grown out of that kinda young teen novels. I would like to see how the movie turns out but let's just say I'm not picking part 2 up any time soon.
- ''Rich Dad Poor Dad'' by Robert Kiyosaki, a book that teaches you money! It was at times really confusing but then again it explained a lot of other things that use to be confusing and I'm definitely going to pick up part 2.
3)Movies I saw or went to see?
- ''The Impossible'' is a disaster movie about the catastrophe that took place in Phuket, Thailand 2004. One of the reasons I really wanted to see it, besides Ewan McGregor, was because I went to Phuket few years back. Even though the place was built up so well there was no sign of the horror that took place few years before you could still see it in the eyes of the people. We even visited some of the memorial places. The effects and some details in the movie where really appalling so I had to hide my eyes more then once.
- ''Now You See Me'' is a movie about magicians. It was soooo good that I have to do a separate video/post about it and there for not going to talk about it much more.
- ''The Hangover part III''. Now I know a lot of people didn't like it and say that even the 2nd part wasn't really that good but I think it was amazing. I find that there aren't many comedy movies that are reallyreally funny or comedy movies I would watch again and again but Hangover is one of the few and probably one of my favorites too. Sure it might not have been as good as the 1st one but it was part of the story line and it started summing together all the 3 movies. :D
- ''Despicable Me 2''. I think it was better then the 1st one, partly because the Minions got more action and screen time. Ahh I just start giggling only the sight of them. Plus for some reason I've always loved the word ''Minions'' xD
- ''Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter''. I'm simply obsessed with the visual effects and the technical part of filming. It some what reminded me Sherlock Holmes part II effects. :D
4) TV shows I've been watching?
- Teen Wolf and PLL were only TV shows I keep up with that aired new episodes.
- Since Two and Half Men were on TV all the time I found myself watching it often with my mom or brother or stepbrother or my dad.
- I also started re-watching Gossip Girl because few years back I lost my track and haven't seen any seasons after the 3rd one :/
5)Things I learned?
- I studied philosophy and oratory for my exam but since it really fascinates me I went an extra mile to learn more and understand the subject better.
- Being a Blood Type O it's nearly impossible to be vegetarian if you're trying to eat by blood type diet. Everything I love and eat most of the time is not allowed, however I have noticed that some things in the banned list doesn't really fit with me at all. Like I won't feel so good after eating those things and before reading about these details I never understood where it all came from.
6) Did I travel anywhere?
- Czech vlog is already up and the other ones are coming as soon as possible :D
7) Favorite foods and recipes?
- Funnily enough ever since we started using flavor coffee beans at home (e.g. cherry chocolate, creme brulee) I don't seem to enjoy coffee anywhere els. And the ice coffee I make at home is pretty tarn close to Starbucks'. ;)
- My most go to fast meal was couscous dish for the summer since we ALWAYS had the components.
8) Favorite clothing items and accessories?
- I've been wearing that sports bra just way too much
- Zara shoes where my graduation shoes
- Flannel shirts is one of the faces of my style and this new baby in my collection has been worn out quite a lot.
- All the rings are from H&M, orange bracelet is from Czech and the other one is my best friend's
- My mom got me for my birthday a new vintage camera for my collection and I'm loving it!
9) Favorite beauty and make-up items?
- Color Tattoo by Maybelline in 45-Infinite White
I use it as a base or a highlighter mostly
I'm surprisingly pleased with all the products I've come across by JOIK since it's a new growing brand by Estonians.
It smells just soooooooo goood, I would have never expected this from a H&M
I got it from my mom for my b-day <3
- Color sensational vibe in coral tonic by Maybelline
Color is very vibrant and it stays on for a while even with eating and drinking but it can stain a little.
- Supershine nail polish in nr. 49 by flormar
My absolute favorite neon polish for the summer :)
- 3 nail polishes by Sephora
10) Some of my favorite songs?
- MBLAQ - Smokey Girl
- Clazziquai Project feat. 김진표 - 함께라면 (Can't go on my own)
- Jay Park - I like 2 party
- Tasty - Mamama
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love
- Moya - Come & get it
- Disclosure feat. Sam Smith - Latch
- Justin Timberlake - Take back the night
- Stromae - Papaoutai
- Jonas Brothers - Pom Poms
- Mika feat. Ariana Grande - Popular Song
- Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx and Jimmy Kimmel feat. Miley Cyrus - (I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum

Stay tuned for Sept Favorites :D

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment